What to expect:
1. Swelling and Redness
2. Itchiness (DO NO SCRATCH)
3. Retreatment might be required depending on the nature of the condition.
4. Scabbing will occur in 1-2 weeks (DO NOT REMOVE SCAB PREMATURELY AS IT WILL SCAR!)
These will generally improve over four weeks.
We are not responsible for making you glow radiantly or looking gorgeously after the treatment. This is entirely based on your skin√ïs natural healing process and your ongoing skin care routine.
If you have any questions after the treatment, please email Dr Louisa: email@example.com or phone 9432 9177 (Total Bliss Greensborough)
1. Keep the area dry as much as possible for 48 hours.
2. Use medicated powder.
3. Eat lots of skin foods (Super duper anti-oxidants!!)
4. Apply make up in the unlikely event of bruising. Pat or dry the area gently.
5. Don’t forget your Sunscreen at least SPF 15+daily.
6. Don’t forget to use epidermal growth factors or vitamin C serum at night to speed up healing process.