Collagen Induction Home Care Plan
What to expect:
1. Swelling and Redness
3. Minimal bleeding – this is ideal to achieve best collagen induction. Bleeding or bruising is very minimal and it can easily be covered with concealer and make up.
These will generally improve 1-3 days.
We are not responsible for making you glow radiantly or looking gorgeously after the treatment. This is entirely based on your skin√ïs natural healing process and your ongoing skin care routine.
If you have any questions after the treatment, please email Dr Louisa: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9432 9177 (Total Bliss Greensborough)
1. You may want to apply cool compress to the treated area for 10-15 minutes every hour for the first 2 hours.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Eat lots of skin foods (Super duper anti-oxidants!!)
4. Apply make up in the unlikely event of bruising. Pat or dry the area gently.
5. Don’t forget your Sunscreen at least SPF 15+daily.
6. Don’t forget to use epidermal growth factors or vitamin C serum at night to speed up healing process.
PLEASE DO NOT:
1. Do not perform strenuous exercises (eg bike, gym, swim) within 24 hours of treatment. You want to cool your face down. No swimming for five days.
2. Use any vitamin A or acid-based products on skin for 3 days.